Besides selling quality, custom windows and doors, we offer a wide variety of services to our customers.
Kolbe Gallery® Twin Cities offers inspiration and advice on Kolbe® windows and doors. Being conveniently located in the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul area, we serve all of Minnesota, western and northwestern Wisconsin. Below is a complete list of the services we have to offer.
- Consultations, quote requests, and ordering of Kolbe windows and doors and other building products
- Showroom full of Kolbe’s quality window & door displays, as well as other building products
- Product literature, color, stain, wood species, hardware & other samples
- Vast information about products & options, design assistance and advice from experienced professionals
- Quick turn-around on requests for quotes
- Assistance with measurement, product & parts identification and ordering
- Parts replacement and repair of existing Kolbe windows and doors by Kolbe Certified Technicians
- Quick turn-around on requests for service
- Technical support for architects, builders, contractors & other building professionals
- A room which can be reserved by architects & other building professionals to meet with their clients while taking advantage of product assistance from Kolbe’s experienced staff members
- AIA Accredited Continuous Education Training (AIA/CES) sessions can be held by Kolbe staff members either at the showroom or the customers’ location